Managing a number of portfolios within both domestic and international markets this employer of choice has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions. This organisation is recognised for their standard of excellence and delivering trusted and specialised services to all stakeholders. The role of a Client Services Manager is to provide quality service to the investor base in relation to liquid strategies and funds. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with excellent remuneration on offer, including an 8k bonus on completion of the contact.
About the Role
Being exceptionally client focused, a problem solver and personable is key to succeeding in this position. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the business development of global liquid strategy through service and retention activities and providing high quality service to clients
- Respond to queries, and perform consultative activities in relation to products and strategies for clients
- Coordinate and prepare documents, reporting and presentations for clients in relation to the liquid funds, ensuring that Investment Management Obligations are met.
- Attend and execute high level stakeholder meetings, action items as required and input into Request for Proposals (as needed)
- Collaborate with other Client Service Managers to provide support where needed to ensure service delivery levels are maintained to new clients and prospects
- Contribute to development and execution of collateral for papers, digital content and presentations
- Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally, including the Liquid Markets client services team, Business Development Directors and wider Client Solutions team.
- You will have a minimum of 4 year’s experience in a similar position
- Liquid market technical experience is essential
- Exceptional communication- both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Intermediate Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
You will be given the opportunity to work in a well-known leading organisation in a central CBD location. In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and high performing culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment along with a competitive remuneration package.
- Large and modern offices on Eagle St
- Bonus on completion of contract
- Fantastic culture and team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97968. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com