The Test Analyst has the following accountabilities:
- Will work within the EAMS Reporting team, to document the full scope of SIT and UAT and document any test data or pre-requisite test condition necessary to execute all of the test cases
- Develop Ellipse Test Cases to support the execution of EAMS scope.
- Provide test support to business resources as they execute their UAT test cases from within a cloud-based instance of HP ALM.
- Ensure that all deviations from expected outcomes are duly captured within HP ALM and seen through to resolution.
- Supporting the Test Manager in any subsequent triage and re-test process as required.
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Stakeholder management skills to establish, build and maintaining outstanding relationships with business, EAMS program and 3rd party, external team members
- Strong interpersonal skills to gather information, analyse requirements, use case and other design-related documentation within a complex technical landscape and establish accurate priorities and/or solutions when creating test scenarios and test cases with the business
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written, ability to clearly present and communicate at all levels within business, maintaining a mature, professional standard of behavior throughout
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work collaboratively within the team
- Ability to step-up and deliver tasks normally attributed to the Test Manager, if necessary attention to detail is an essential skill for this rol.
- Proven experience, working both individually as well as providing test activities within a specialist team, across a number of major ERP projects, with Ellipse EAMS test related experience, establishing a business-approved, prioritised suite of test scenarios and test cases.
- Develop Ellipse Test Cases to support the execution of all EAMS scope.
- Clear understanding of project process, life-cycle and relationship between phases, quality management and scope
- Ability to work closely with business representatives, stream leads and project team members, often on highly sensitive and confidential matter
- Proven experience working with external vendors and/or service providers in order to deliver a successful project outcome
- Demonstrated test experience within differing types of System Delivery Life Cycles, e.g. Waterfall, Iterative, Agile etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97999. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com