You will have demonstrated experience in in delivery of projects and the implementation of major business and/or service delivery initiatives involving a significant degree of change (people, processes and culture).
You will have worked for large enterprise organisations ideally with in the Financial Services domain with a strong experience in RFI/RFP processes, vendor selection and managing the technical implementation. This is an excellent opportunity to work end to end and really scope out what and how the program will be delivered.
Other key skills include:
- A track record of delivering results in dynamic and changing business environments via the application of highly developed strategic planning and project/program management skills
- Previous experience on contact centre related projects.
- Proven relationship management, negotiation & influencing skills with the ability to
- effectively communicate with staff and management at all levels
- Superior understanding & demonstrated experience in best practice project management
- including scope, time, cost, quality, people, communications, cost, risk, procurement,
- integration and benefits management
- Business acumen to identify opportunities, develop compelling business cases and drive for
- benefits which affect the “bottom line”
- Experience in utilities industry and/or experience in customer-centric organisations such as retailers would be of benefit
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97976. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com