The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of complex project work streams relating to wired and wireless networks, and network security. Major activities within these work streams include:
- Detailed analysis of existing architecture, systems, and/or processes.
- Development of strategic recommendations within the network security realm.
- Design and implementation of network security infrastructure, systems and/or processes.
- Redesign of the IP schema for data networks
- Planning and implementation of new LAN based architectures.
- Application of high level project management methodologies including the continual assessment and reporting on project risks and issues, schedule, resources and requirements, to ensure that projects are implemented within agreed timeframes, quality and budget.
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced within timeframes and are signed off.
- Liaising with and building positive working relationships with key Corporate Services, regional, and school based stakeholders.
- Coordination of change management and implementation activities across a diverse spectrum of facilities.
- Management and coordination of post-implementation support and transition to operations activities.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team under the direction of a Principal Project Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager specialising in networks and the application of logical network configurations.
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications.
- Experience in managing the deployment and/or configuration of security solutions such as firewalls, authentication servers (ACS, ISE), IPS, NAC, and Content filtering for both wired and wireless networks.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97948. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com