|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||2 days ago|
Our client a major financial services organisation based in Melbourne CBD
About the role:
This is role is responsible for ongoing development of solution architecture for Technology projects within the organisation
The Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Working with Enterprise, Solution and Security architects to deliver high quality solution architectures that are fit for business purpose and aligned to the business outcome.
- Aligning solutions with organisation's reference models, principles, policies, standards and roadmaps.
- Liaising with business and project stakeholders to ensure expected business outcomes are achieved.
- Maintaining technical oversight and help solve complex issues arising during project delivery.
- Facilitate technical decision making.
- Assisting with developing and maintaining architecture models that provide stakeholders with an accurate and relevant means for decision making.
- Working with the Strategy & Planning team to define, maintain and reuse implementation patterns
- Strong experience in solution architecture
- Experience in delivering solution architectures whilst working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced, practical knowledge of application and infrastructure best practice and industry standards.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence upwards and communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Broad technical experience across solution architecture, application development and infrastructure gained in multiple diverse business domains.
- Experience working on projects as a solution architect in financial institutions is highly desirable.
- Exposure to Enterprise Architecture including production of architecture models.
- TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification is desirable
- Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary qualification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 0407 653 841, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97951. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com