|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||12 days ago|
Our client is a global leader in banking services including trusts, superannuation, loans, mortgages, deposits, Investments and wealth management.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented finance Senior Business Analyst with strong business finance skills. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. You will be involved in all aspects of the team’s activities including financial analysis/modelling, business analysis, new processes, industry analysis, underwriting, investor and internal reporting, managing controls, policies, due diligence, asset management and other related activities.
- Strong experience within Superannuation, Investment and wealth
- Strong experience in completed analysis of current state versus future state
- Mapping processes
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong experience working on system migrations relating to Superannuation, wealth and Insurance
- Look across corporate strategic initiatives to understand how big picture initiatives link together in a holistic roadmap
- Strong understanding of the end to end process including capture, enrich, repair, process and deliver phases
- Ability to work effectively across a large audit team, understanding the team's role in the overall strategy of the firm
- Strong problem solving abilities involving identifying the root cause of problems, assessing risks/impacts and determining and implementing effective solutions
- Communicates effectively to assigned stakeholder(s) and project lead(s).
- Ensure risk management and stakeholder satisfaction in deliverables assign
- Experience in developing and facilitating workshops with stakeholders
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com