Here is a wonderful opportunity for an ERP Application Technical Analyst experienced with Financial Modules to join a GLOBAL business.
The role will involve being responsible for general management, administration and configuration of several core business systems. The Analyst will also conduct business analysis and end user training to ensure these systems remain relevant and effective for the business.
You will be liaising with Program-based technology leads and stakeholders about their experience and requirements to ensure a whole-of-company approach to business systems.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years ICT experience in application systems administration/configuration of ERP Systems especially in the financial modules or Cornerstone
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Analysis role
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to assist end users with software/application issues
- Desirable O365, Web based intranet or other Web based system administration/configuration
- Highly developed analytical and investigative skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders across various teams and levels of management
- Knowledge of Java Script
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97937. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com