A QLD Government Procurement Services Branch (PSB) is seeking an experienced Change Manager to plan and facilitate change management activities associated with the implementation of a recent Branch review. Working with PSB’s senior management, the primary focus of this role is to develop and execute effective change management strategies and plans. As part of the change process the Branch will be establishing working groups that will be asked to consider and provide recommendations on the six improvement opportunities identified in the branch review.
The ideal candidate will have extensive change management experience (within government) and a proven track record in applying change management principles and methodologies.
It is anticipated that the Change Manager will be required to:
- develop change management and communication plans
- coordinate and support the working groups formed to progress the review recommendations
- conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- identify risks and anticipated resistance points, developing mitigation strategies
- establish, track and monitor the maturity of the change management capability
- build, establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with Branch stakeholders and external providers
- $67.08 p/hour + Super
- Four month contract, with the view to extend
- Brisbane CBD location
- Innovative Government Department