|Posted||18 days ago|
Take responsibility for the procurement of 2 divisions by delivering low to medium value contracts, providing advice to clients on procurement strategy, and risks, under supervision of line manager.
- Proactively and positively contribute to the achievement of deliverables through individual and team effort
- Ensure that approved budgets are spent effectively and in accordance with agreed procedures
- Liaison with Senior Professionals and related functions to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Maintain and continuously improve specialist knowledge in any aspect of Procurement
- Establish and maintain strategic links with a range of external partners/stakeholders
- Provide specialist procurement knowledge across a broad spectrum of service and commodity areas
- Take responsibility for the procurement of dedicated divisions
- Work closely with Clients to ensure they produce complete, accurate and relevant specifications for goods and services
The successful candidate will ideally have a MCIPS accreditation, with experience of persuading and influencing others to lead change. You will bring 5+ years of experience of working in a similar role within a large organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1910-97930. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com