|Posted||14 days ago|
This highly regarded organisation manages a significant number of retail stores within it's property portfolio. Known by their strong brand within the market, this organisation is looking for an energetic and passionate team member to join the property team as a Property Accountant for a 12-month fixed term contract.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Property Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly P&L statements
- P&L variance analysis
- Process of invoices
- Prepare workbooks for asset capitalisation and liaise with Assets team
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation for Procurement accounts
- Ensure compliance with company policies, guidelines, and relevant accounting standards
- Review of store charges and expense items, ensuring accuracy of accounts
- Provide financial insights and maintain strong working relationships with Project Managers and accounts team
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified and ideally studying for CA/CPA. You will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and be passionate about the property sector.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner and adapt to different environments. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on , quoting ref no. JO-1910-97923. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com