This industry leader within the Civil Engineering industry is not only recognised for providing premium services, they are currently experiencing exciting growth. Due to this growth they are currently looking to strengthen their finance team with a newly appointed role for a Tax Accountant.
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to consolidate your technical expertise within this strategic yet hands on commercial tax role. Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, you will be instrumental in providing technical tax advice to the group, looking specifically at FBT, BAS and GST compliance as well as payroll tax obligations. In addition you will be tasked with accurate, timely and high quality reporting and you will play an integral part in ensuring the Group adhere's to relevant financial policies, governance and risk management frameworks.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a tax specialist looking to take the next step in their career within a commercial environment. To be successful in this role you will require:
- Degree qualified and hold a post-graduate qualification such as; CA/CPA or Masters of Tax
- Will have strong compliance and advisory skills
- Experience in dealing with international tax
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, business partnering and influencing peers and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on , quoting ref no. JO-1909-97920. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com