Our client is a leading Brisbane entertainment organisation that been around for many years providing leading arts performances. They are entering an exciting growth phase and are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Manager.
About the Role
This role will see you lead a team of 4 and drive the sales for the schedule of performances. This will require online/digital, telemarketing, print etc. This is an amazing opportunity to take charge and make a real positive impact for a truly outstanding organisation.
- Demonstrated senior level experience in delivering dynamic and successful marketing campaigns alongside a PR strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful preparation and delivery of print and electronic marketing collateral including the delivery of photography and videography briefs.
- Proven ability to implement digital and social media strategies as well as experience in optimising data to deliver key reporting and analysis.
- Strong management skills, with a demonstrated ability to inspire staff with a clear sense of direction and inspire a positive attitude to work success and delivery of high quality results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed and engaging oral and written communication skills, particularly with regard to developing marketing copy and proof-reading.
- Highly developed leadership, organisational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise competing demands while ensuring quality control of the work delivered.
This is a truly inspirational organisation that offers flexibility and the opportunity to take your career to the next level!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, or email at Jesse.Klaus@davidsonwp.com . Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com