A07 | Change and Stakeholder Manager
|Job Title:||A07 | Change and Stakeholder Manager|
|Salary:||$67 - $67 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Orla Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 14:42|
Please see more details on the role below:
Key skills required to successfully fulfil this role are:
• Lead and undertake change and communication activities for a complex program of work
• Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Experience and knowledge of change management and communications principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to, and assist other to, clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Using a structured methodology, identify, organise, develop and supervise change management an communications activities, procedural, cultural and behavioral, that supports the adoption of business processes and technology changes required by the project.
• Build rapport to establish productive, effective and positive working relationships with people at all organizational levels within the department.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure program success.
• Proactively support the identification and management of anticipated resistance.
• Prepare and deliver a range of communications to internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
• Support training efforts through providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
• Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities in the impacted business units.
• Identify and integrate, in consultation with the Project Director, change activities into the project’s plan and schedule.
• Create actionable deliverables for the key change domains – communications, sponsorship, coaching, training and resistance.
• Proactively identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics that related to the people side of the project/ change.
• Proactively identify, track and report on change management and communications issues.
• Acting in accordance with the legislative framework and Code of Conduct, you will model ethical behavior and consistently apply those ethical standards to yourself and others.
• Effectively lead the change management and communications aspects of project delivery to successfully deliver a comprehensive change management approach
- $67.08 per hour + Super
- Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD
- 6 month contract, with the view to extend
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chief Financial Officer, Assets and Commercial Services
$235000 per annum
General Manager, Service Delivery and Operations
$150000 - $160000 per annum
Senior Officer, Governance and Policy - PrimeSafe
To be discussed
$93000 per annum
$120000 - $125000 per annum