Davidson are proud Government Recruitment Partners. We recruit across a variety of AO2 - AO8 positions within administration, finance, communications, policy, program & projects. We match talent with the most exclusive opportunities. A long-term contract has become available for a motivated Native Title Support Officer.
About the Role
- Provide efficient, effective administration support to the Native Title Unit
- Facilitate the receipt of requests for service/advice
- Perform record-keeping functions as required by the Native Title Unit, in accordance with legislation and departmental policy
- Conduct Native Title assessments in accordance with whole of Government policy
- You will possess a strong administrative background - Native Title experience is desirable
- Previous recordkeeping experience
- Motivation and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently
- Professional attitude towards work
- A deep understanding of the MS Suite
- Large Government Department
- CBD based - central location
- Contract until 30/06/2020! Long term!
- Hard-working and supportive team
For further enquiries only, please contact the Government Team - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1907-96527.