Ensure the accurate and efficient recording, logging and allocation of customer reported incidents and requests, and where appropriate provided first call resolution of IT issues logged.
- Adopt and use agreed processes, and ensures they are consistently applied in order to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are delivered.
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management, system monitoring and escalations.
- Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators.
- Participation in quality development and SME initiatives.
- Participation in flexible working hours.
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Service Desk Consultant Team Lead
- Ensure effective delivery of agreed service levels.
- Adherence to a customer focused service culture.
- Effective customer management
- Identify ways to contribute to continuous improvement
ITIL Certifications highly desirable.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies, including ServiceNow, AD, MS Exchange & Outlook;
- Familiarity and experience with ITIL based processes.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97890. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com