|Posted||23 days ago|
Dynamic, fast-paced role with real prospects for accelerated career development.
Davidson has partnered exclusively with Abbot Point Operations to source exceptional candidates for the key position of Electrical Planner within the Port Operations team.
Abbot Point Operations is committed to the safe delivery of port operation activities at the Abbot Point Coal Terminal.
The Port of Abbot Point is 25 km north of Bowen, surrounded by the pristine Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority and nearly Whitsunday Islands.
As a sustainable business with a strong commitment to the development of its people, Abbot Point Operations requires passionate and innovative individuals who have an interest in joining a progressive organisation leading the way toward a rewarding career.
If you are motivated and genuinely dedicated to your career in the prosperous and exciting Queensland Resources Industry then read on.
In the Electrical Planner role, you will deliver effective planning and scheduling activities in our Maintenance System to ensure work is allocated efficiently and in line with best practice maintenance activities.
- Demonstrate visible leadership commitments in the role
- Drive collaboration through effective key stakeholder management
- Ensure Planning activities are completed on time and within budget
- Apply best practice maintenance planning strategies
- Effectively engage contractors and suppliers in line with Commercial requirements
To be considered for the role, you will ideally meet the following criteria:
· 5 + years’ experience in planning
· Ability to obtain an MSIC when required
· Advanced computer skills particularly MS office programs Word and Excel and SAP experience desirable
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Trade qualification or equivalent
Aside from working in a unique location on-site at the Port in the beautiful Whitsundays, this role comes with multiple benefits, such as the following:
- Career development and exposure to opportunities across the organisation
- Competitive remuneration package, with a short term incentive program available
- Work/Life balance to enjoy your leisure time surrounded by the beautiful Whitsundays
The role is residentially based in Bowen, North Queensland. Relocation assistance is provided.
Applications close: Monday 14 October 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97894. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com