Excellent opportunity fo someone who likes Data and analytics infrastructure stack.
- Strong focus on economic development and analytics within the branch.
- The role will involve working on data driven and evidence based decision making, present data around the design of the market and the development of policies across the Vocational Education and Training sector and the wider Skills & Economic Development Division.
- Hands on position working on a number of high profile projects – the projects will be focused on initiatives that drive and design the management of the Vocational Education and Training market framework to an outcomes and demand led approach
- Lots of opportunities for someone to get involved in different areas / wear multiple hats etc.
- Strong data modelling background particularly working with large datasets for large corporates or government departments
- Broad data, analytics and BI background
- Able to design and implement dataflows and data automation processes to the support the development of a single source of truth datawarehouse – able to build, update amend tables, views, datamarts etc
- Have been involved in automation and scheduling of data management and data quality processes, ensuring appropriate data dictionaries and documentation to transition to other staff members into business as usual.
- Knowledge of the development of data standards – best practices etc
- Analytical mindset, able to identify and improve the sourcing and overall accuracy of data
- Able to identify sourcing and integration to potential external data sources.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Brown on 02 8093 0613, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97886. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com