- You will be involved in the provision of application development and support services to both internal and external clients.
- In this role you will be working as part of a small multi-disciplined team to help build and support Microsoft applications.
- You will be working with modern enterprise application development tools including Microsoft C#.NET, Dynamics and SQL Server.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced and innovative Microsoft developer, who is willing to play a key role in the application support team.
- Undertake the activities of systems analysis, systems design, programming and testing in a Microsoft environment, primarily using Microsoft technologies such as C#.NET, and SQL Server.
- Perform systems analysis and design in relation to new systems or the enhancement of existing systems.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of plans and strategies that meet the organisation’s long term technical requirements.
- Develop project plans including resource, budget and activities and assist in the preparation of feasibility studies for proposed projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of business improvement service offerings to customers through developing and applying skills in business process modelling and redesign, cause and effect logic and quality improvement techniques.
- Develop and implement appropriate standards and documentation for effective and efficient computer systems and monitor ongoing use.
- Provide timely and expert advice on application development maintenance and support issues.
- Provide high quality client service to the Unit’s customers in the areas of information management, technology development and initiatives.
- Encourage an environment in which high quality services are delivered through fostering adherence to the quality system documentation, continually seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken and leading by example.
Applies technical knowledge and skills in order to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment in the following key areas:-
- Development and support of Microsoft .NET applications (using C# and SQL Server – highly desirable)
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external clients in order to meet expectations and improve service delivery.
- Applies rigorous process and logic to solve difficult problems and effective solutions.
- Utilises time efficiently by prioritising a broad range of tasks and focusing on key issues.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97887. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com