You will be involved in the provision of business intelligence and performance reporting services to both internal and external clients.
In this role you will be working as part of a small multi-disciplined team to help build and support business intelligence portal.
You will be working with modern enterprise business intelligence tools including Oracle Data Integrator (ODI 12c) and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE 12c).
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced and innovative Oracle BI developer, who is willing to play a key role in the application support team.
- Undertake the activities of data analysis, data warehouse design, ETL and dashboard development and testing in an Oracle environment, primarily using Oracle BI technologies such as ODI 12c and OBIEE 12c.
- Maintain the Office’s Business Intelligence Strategy and Governance Framework, to ensure information is delivered in a consistent, timely and authoritative manner.
- Provide accurate and insightful information to assist the Senior Management Group to define meaningful and measurable business cases for organisational performance improvements.
- Undertake data quality and integrity analysis of source systems and recommend options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
- Research, analyse and interpret current and emerging industry trends relating to the support and enhancement of the Office’s business intelligence technical environment and solutions.
- Actively participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team providing a wide range of organisational services.
- Applies technical knowledge and skills in order to perform the job at a high level of accomplishment in the following key areas (Functional/Technical):-
- Effective business requirements gathering and data analysis;
- Technical data warehouse modelling and business intelligence presentation design; and
- Creating and delivering business intelligence solutions, preferably using OBIEE technologiesEstablishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external clients in order to meet expectations and improve service delivery. (Customer Focus).
- Applies rigorous process and logic to solve difficult problems and effective solutions.
- Utilises time efficiently by prioritising a broad range of tasks and focusing on key issues.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97864. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com