|Posted||19 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contract Analyst to assist during a busy period for a well known government owned organisation. This is a 12 week temporary contract based in north Brisbane with an immediate start.
About the Role:.
- Demonstrated experience providing procurement services to a medium to large organisation including the Queensland Procurement Policy
- Establish commercially viable contracts which are timely, cost effective and align with business strategy
- Experience in managing complex tendering activities from end to end
- Identify and assess risks associated with procurement activities
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong understanding of government procurement and contract processes & procedures
- 5+ years demonstrated contracts or procurement experience
- Knowledge and understanding of government legislations and contracts (QPP)
- Professional, reliable and hard working
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and systems savvy
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com