Administration - Financial Services
|Job Title:||Administration - Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 16:48|
Davidson are currently recruiting a temporary contract for a Senior Administrator to start immediately for a financial services client. This is an administrative position providing high level support to both internal and external stakeholders through the preparation of documentation and dealing with clients over the phone to obtain information. To succeed you will have a high attention to detail, able to prioritise work and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities can include:
- Prepare financial documentation and settlement agreements
- Liase with internal and external stakeholder to obtain missing information
- Accurate and timely data entry of documentation in CRM
- Cross checking data and file checking to ensure accuracy
- Liase with sales team to keep informed of progression and timeframes
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years within administrative position
- Experience with financial services or banking industry is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly with Excel
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's