|Posted||20 days ago|
Dynamic, fast-paced role with real prospects for accelerated career development.
Davidson has partnered exclusively with Abbot Point Operations to source exceptional candidates for the key position of Human Resources Officer within the Port Operations team. This position has become available due to internal career progression within the Human Resources and Training Team.
Abbot Point Operations is committed to the safe delivery of port operation activities at the Abbot Point Coal Terminal.
The Port of Abbot Point is 25 km north of Bowen, surrounded by the pristine Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority and nearly Whitsunday Islands.
As a sustainable business with a strong commitment to the development of its people, Abbot Point Operations requires passionate and innovative individuals who have an interest in joining a progressive organisation leading the way toward a rewarding career.
If you are motivated and genuinely dedicated to your career in the prosperous and exciting Queensland Resources Industry then read on.
In the Human Resources Officer role, you will deliver customer focused solutions to support the execution of the Abbot Point People Strategy. To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated in your application experience in the following:
- Recruitment and sourcing activities
- Human resources and training administration activities
- Assist with the execution of human resources and training projects
- HRIS and LMS experience
- Onboarding & mobilisation experience
- Key stakeholder management
- Report development & execution
To be considered for the role, you will ideally meet the following criteria:
· 5 + years’ experience in the human resources or training field
· Ability to obtain an MSIC when required
· Advanced computer skills particularly MS office programs Word and Excel and SAP experience desirable
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor of Human Resources, Business Management, Commerce or related discipline desirable.
Aside from working in a unique location on-site at the Port in the beautiful Whitsundays, this role comes with multiple benefits, such as the following:
- Career development and exposure to opportunities across the organisation
- Competitive remuneration package, with a short term incentive program available
- Work/Life balance to enjoy your leisure time surrounded by the beautiful Whitsundays
The role is residentially based in Bowen, North Queensland. Relocation assistance is provided.
Applications close: Friday 11th October
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Declan Jones on 07 3023 1065, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97881. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com