The Senior Project Analyst role requires an individual who is well versed and experienced in the management of all PMO services areas, specifically in the areas of Deliverables Management, Risk and Issue Management, Reporting and Program Coordination.
You will be responsible for assisting the maintenance of program quality standards by implementing and ensuring adherence to our clients specific methodology, processes and tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the program’s risk and issue management function
- Prepare, collate, review, reconcile and produce the weekly Stream Status Reports. Draft the Executive Summary for review and update by senior management
- Administration + Program coordination
- Cost Management, managing project / program budgets
- Liaise with Project / Program Managers to support delivery against the program timelines
- Working collaboratively with other key Business units to assist in the success of the overall project
- Experience working in a PMO.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage expectations appropriately
- Experience working in complex corporate / program environments.
- Great attitude to dealing with change and priorities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97558. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com