|Posted||21 days ago|
Our client is one of Australia’s most highly recognised financial enterprises. They require a Consultant / Engineer with SME-level technical support of all facets of the Exchange and collaboration service to represent large services across the large scale organization delivering technical support and development services of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Lync 2010. Office 365 Administration.
The successful candidate will:
- Provides Level 3 /SME-level technical support of all facets of the O365 and collaboration service
- Accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems within SLA
- Serves as the point of escalation (technical owner) for major incidents
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Ensure appropriate capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place across the portfolio
- Ensure service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
- Delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Lync 2010 and Office 365 Administration.
- Experience in the planning and delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016)
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration
- Significant Enterprise Vault support experience in large scale environments.
- Azure support and implementation
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around ExchangeOffice 365 and other cloud services in a large scale (10,000 +seats) or regulated financial organization
- designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97802. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com