Our client is a reputed Government organisation well-known in playing a key contribution to a safe, healthy, fair and just society. They are based in Brisbane CBD and are currently recruiting for an experienced Program Director to lead their Integration, Identity, Access & Security program of work.
About the Role
Reporting & working closely with the Senior Program Director, you will be responsible for delivering a number of ICT capabilities identified in the ICT Strategy – the API integration platform / online portal project and the Security and Access foundation projects.
You will have a demonstrated, high-level experience in project management, risk and issue management, change management, vendor management for delivery of products, and exceptional relationship management and communication skills. You will have a strong ICT knowledge in integration, federated identity, access and security management.
To be successfull, you will have
- Demonstrate high level knowledge of leading, managing and delivering medium to large scale complex and high risk projects within an ICT service delivery environment (or similar) to achieve successful business outcomes.
Provide leadership to project managers, project officers, and team members to drive quality ICT project outcomes in line with the department’s ICT Strategy and approved project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate highly developed interpersonal, communication, change management and negotiation skills at senior levels within and external to the organization, including demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients, stakeholders and other industry partners to achieve outcomes.
- Lead project managers and other staff in managing the engagement of project consultants and contractors to enable the delivery of an on time, on budget, quality project(s).
- Take a leadership role in ensuring the quality of project management activities undertaken by the team, in line with the departments project management methodology (project lifecycle), and agile project management methodologies, including involvement in the development of or overseeing the development of formal project plans, budgets, supporting documentation and records and registers.
- Demonstrate highly developed research, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills including proven capacity to plan, manage and implement strategic solutions.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with other relevant Government agencies, and with external organisations, to ensure the future integration, identity, access and security needs of the department are realised.