|Posted||19 days ago|
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager for an immediately available role in the Glen Waveryly Area. There is a 9 month initial Fixed term contract on offer for a part time resource working 3 days per week (Working days would be Wednesday - Friday)
You are required to have Baseline security Clearance or higher and be an Australia Citizen.
My client is a modern FM Consultancy that is partnering with a prestigious Melbourne institution. The facility is a single building located in Melbourne's eastern Suburbs.
This role will suit someone who is looking to work an honest 3 days per week, who can take accountability for all the tasks and responsibilities that come with the job. We are looking for someone with good time management and organisational skills, you will be the first point of contact for any issues that may come up with the day to day running of the facility.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a property, facilities management or a corporate environment
- Experience with the Microsoft office products, i.e Outlook, Word, Excel, Ect
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High level organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong demonstrated experience in relationship management with external clients and contractors
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
This is a great opportunity for someone who is happy to work outside the CBD and can only commit to a few days per week but shows pride in there output. If you think this role is right for you please don't hesitate to give e a call at any time, 0412 5252 569, Jake McGuire.
Alternatively please Send a copy of your updated CV to jake.mcguire@Davidsonwp.com.