At Davidson, we believe the formula for success is simple: People + Experience = Performance.
As an accredited implementation partner with Qualtrics, a world-leader in Experience Management (XM); we are currently seeking an amazing technical specialist to be our Lead Implementation Consultant.
We have a strong focus on leveraging analytics that enable us to understand the entire employee experience and gain deep insights into employee’s beliefs, emotions and sentiments.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with your Davidson colleagues as a pre-sales technical expert with our clients;
- Provide technical demonstrations;
- Design XM solutions;
- Show our clients why partnering with Davidson will drive their business performance forward.
- Lead Project kick-off meetings and build Project Plans;
- Deliver outcomes for our clients through outstanding project management;
- Exceed our client expectations.
- Design the architecture of the clients XM solution;
- Train customers in the use of the XM software.
- Manage expectations of clients, internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Further build the Davidson relationship with external partners and suppliers.
You will be working with leading Australian and International brands to deliver amazing projects.
Some of our current projects include:
- Employee life-cycle mapping for a leading Australian Health Care organisation
- Employee listening projects for a global brand
- Leadership feedback surveys, including 360 degree feedback for one of Australia’s largest government departments
- Enjoy building strong, lasting relationships with clients?
- Have a creative and analytical mind?
- Love solving problems?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems?
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working with SaaS?
- Care deeply about clients and providing them a world-class experience?
- Enjoy working as part of a high-performing team to deliver outcomes?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com