|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||12 days ago|
As such they require a strong Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the team and work to support the uplift of compliance activities, where you will play a pivotal role in the uplift of compliance across the organisation.
- Establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Championing the business use of compliance and risk methodology
- Influencing the department teams to embed motiroing and control practices
- Implementation of Compliance Management Framework
- Facilitation of compliance workshops and training + coaching
You will have:
- Extensive experience as an analyst or auditor in a risk/compliance role
- Ability to engage, build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Enquiring, curious, challenging and continuous improvement mindset
- An understanding of compliance and risk management principles, processes, controls analysis, assurance and of the 3 lines of defence model.
- Experience in the superannuation industry, financial services, APRA regulated entity
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97847. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com