The Senior Solutions Developer contributes to the development of application solutions that support the delivery of business objectives that help to improve business efficiencies and deliver solutions that support students, researchers and professional staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage and collaborate with customers, project leads and IT to ensure business requirements are clearly understood & achievable.
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of solutions and enhancements being prepared for release, particularly as applied in large and complex, tertiary learning and teaching environment;
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Analyses and critically evaluates information from multiple sources using strong data mining and analysis processes that drive solution approaches in the light of competing stakeholder views and needs.
- Develop a close working relationship with partners to deliver a common set of outcomes which are aligned with the requirements of the business.
- Collaborate with technical specialists, service management stakeholders and relevant subject matter experts to map, document and establish solution development standards and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of contemporary systems development tools to design, build and develop solutions that meet the needs of clients and to leverage this knowledge amongst the solutions, identity, integration, operations and development teams to ensure knowledge transfer and capability spread.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership, foster collaborative team environments, and develop and promote a client centred, continuous improvement and quality assurance focus in a complex technological environment, including participating in the development and implementation of procedures and strategies.
- Proven ability to engage with business leaders and senior stakeholders, gather and document business requirements, and identify and resolve technical issues with a focus on implementing desired business outcomes in a complex technological environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development of solutions for a medium to large scale business using the concepts of agile to accelerate the delivery of quality outcomes
- Demonstrated full stack development experience using modern architectures, technologies and frameworks such as Cloud, Microservices, Serverless, Java, Angular and Node.
- Experience with the development, configuration and maintenance of CI/CD delivery pipelines and supporting tools incorporating automated deployments of application logic, environments and configuration. Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible and AWS CloudFormation is desirable.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions leveraging cloud based services such as those provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile practices and principles
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97839. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com