If you are searching for professional growth, then this opportunity could be for you!
This Brisbane based well established Software Development Company has a great working culture, dynamic team of software engineers, testers, BI/Data consultants.
With more internal wins, they now require more resources to join their team.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Tester who comes with a rich and varied functional and technical background, and be responsible for planning, scheduling and executing testing-related activities.
As the company expands, your role with grow, involving you to build and directly manage offshore testers.
You have immense opportunities to learn about product delivery, many different enterprise applications and technology, including cloud and SaaS.
Other Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing support for a range of BI testing activities at both the data and also reporting level;
- Verifying and maintaining automated test scripts;
- Creating and maintaining existing solutions' test scripts;
- Documenting key testing plans, maintaining and reviewing outputs;
Experience with the following is required:
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience working with data, writing repeatable test cases, as well as conducting output testing in the BI space;
- Strong hands-on track record of testing BI solutions in various functional domains and industries (financials, supply chain, retail) ;
- Experience with at least one of those BI platforms: Tableau, PowerBI, Oracle BI, SAP BI;
- Excellent and proven experience writing SQL scripts for data validation purposes;
- Excellent knowledge working with Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent and effective communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good understanding of ERP, CRM and Supply Chain applications
- Attention to detail, process-oriented and quick learner;
- The ability to work with developers and testers to understand the product.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, we request you to please ensure you have attached your resume as well as your cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97724. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com