Out client is a growing organisation in the mining industry. They have a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a 9-12 month max term contract.
About the Role
The role is a great blend of Financial and Management Accounting duties and would suit an Accountant that has experience within both fields.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly reporting of Joint Ventures
- Provide support in preparation of various statutory financial audits and reporting
- Responsible for preparing the financial statements for the Joint Ventures
- Balance sheet reconciliations for multiple assets
- Preparation of various tax reporting obligations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management of the fixed assets function
- Process improvement initiatives & a system implementation
To be considered for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified or studying towards with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
You will have experience using a large ERP system and have strong excel skills. You will have exceptional communication and the ability to multi-task. A background in mining or Big4 experience will be highly regarded.
- Broad role with plenty of exposure
- Work for a close knit team who have long tenure
- Fun, dynamic and challenging environment
- $80 - $90k + Super depending on experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on , quoting ref no. JO-1909-97800. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com