The CFO of this established ASX listed business is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to implement change and drive operational development. This is a high profile role, where you will be engaging with stakeholders at all levels and constantly challenging their ways of thinking. You will position yourself as a subject matter expert in this space and confidently provide advice and direction.
Working alongside an experienced CFO you will be responsible for delivering the following outcomes.
- Analysis of their current operational processes and breaking these processes down in order to find a more effective / efficient way of doing things
- Partnering with key stakeholders to analyse business processes and recommend improved approaches
- Identify areas of improvements and quick wins
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards
- Prepare and run workshops with key business stakeholders
- Implement system changes that lead to significant improvements in processes and procedures
- Develop quality management methodologies to cover process design, governance, measurement and improvement
- Strong business unit management experience and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Project Management / Project Consulting background in change management
- Proven track record of delivery and introducing and implementing process management
- Extensive experience developing and delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to work well in a team environment with solid negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work across functions with sensitivity and emotional intelligence
If you believe you meet the above please click the apply button and we will review your resume.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97830. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com