Do you enjoy all things creative and love working on big exciting projects? Davidson are currently recruiting a highly motivated Multimedia Officer AO5 for an innovative Government department. This is a large team that has fun and works closely together.
About the Role
- Design and produce multimedia materials such as videography, animation, photography, audio design and digital graphic design
- Provide specialist advice to senior management in relation to multimedia and digital branding across digital communication channels including social media, video platforms, and website
- Manage the coordination for the end-to-end production process for all Multimedia projects (idea creation, talent sourcing, location agreement and negotiation etc.)
- Plan, prepare and deliver multimedia and digital design work for internal and external marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and contribute specialist advice to the wider team regarding content and multimedia solutions for social media, publications, website and events
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing, delivering and analysing the effectiveness of multimedia strategies and initiatives through a broad range of digital communication channels.
- Highly developed creative multimedia skills and proficiency in Adobe CS applications and Final Cut Pro X.
- Proficiency in the use of professional multimedia equipment (e.g. lighting, teleprompters, DSLRs, microphones and recording devices).
- Good attention to detail and high quality output within set timeframes with competing priorities.
This is a contract until end of the year with some exciting project pipeline! Located in West End, this is not an opportunity to be missed. Applications are being reviewed as they come through.
To apply - please submit your resume through the appropriate portal. Examples or portfolios can be sent to Duy Le - firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com