|Posted||22 days ago|
Davidson are proud Public Sector recruitment partners. We currently have a vacancy for a short-term Communications and Media professional working for a large State Government Department. This role is commencing immediately and is AO5 or AO6 dependent on the successful candidate.
About the Role
- Write and produce a range of communications collateral including newsletters, fact sheets, stakeholder engagement briefings
- Prepare media statements, speeches and general media and issues management (proactive and reactive)
- Stakeholder engagement across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Engage with the online and web team to deliver on communication objectives and plans
- Previous Government Media and Communications experience is highly essential
- Resilience and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- A high attention to detail coupled with strong writing and editing experience
- Hourly rates starting at $52.25 p/hour + super
- Innovative and large Media and Comms team
- Located at Herston - avoid the city commute!
- Starting ASAP.
Applications are being assessed as they come in. Further enquiries only can be directed to Duy Le - email@example.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com