Great opportunity for an ERP Test Manager to join a large complex ERP implementation.
Experienced Test Manager for running workshops, presenting to key stakeholders at a Senior level. i.e. Business Stakeholders, Program Manager, Senior Project Manager.
- Strong ERP Test Delivery experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years' delivery experience as a Test Manager working in medium to large, complex organisations
- Experience driving a large-scale testing project end-to-end covering UAT. Proven track record of managing UAT testing end-to-end across different streams/portfolios
- Ability to lead a team to set up test data and test cases and coordinate with various teams to manage the environment
- Experience with facilitating workshops, presenting to key Business stakeholders at a Senior level.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, vendor management & governance frameworks.
- Strong experience in planning and writing test plans, and developing the Test Schedule (Preparation and Execution) & driving the test approach across the program.
- Experience mentoring a Test team with ability to manage issues (& trends) through to resolution.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible, adaptable, delivery oriented and take accountability for quality outcomes.
- Strong background in Ellipse Test Management would be preferable but similar non-ellipse ERP experience will also be considered.
- Ability to think outside the box and in some instances, cope with aggressive project timescales and pressure situations.
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Good experience collaborating & a very strong communicator
- High level skills in working with HP ALM as the test management tool is essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97812. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com