|Posted||25 days ago|
Providing a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself to provide superior levels of care for its residents. They engage with people to deliver skilled interventions for those facing adversity and assist others in achieving positive change and growth. As a result of internal movement the opportunity has become available for a senior finance professional to play a lead role in the management of the finance function of the group.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Consolidation of the Finance and Reporting Team
- Manage the delivery of routine reporting and processing
- Provide effective performance management and compliance with relevant legislation
- Manage, develop and oversee delivery and performance of the team
- Provision of high quality capital and projects and accounting expertise
- Provision of technical accounting advice and review of controls, policies and procedures
- Support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior financial management position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role, have a superior knowledge of large ERP systems and have strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and be a mentor for members of your direct reporting team of five. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97798. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com