Leading education provider based in Brisbane’s inner north looking for experienced management accountants to join their team. Due to a number of projects and reporting requirements, the need for an astute and technically competent Management Accountant has become apparent to lead the monthly management reporting and budget process. These positions may result in a permanent opportunity for the right individual.
About the Role:
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Work with the Financial Controller to development the strategic management plan
- Preparation of rolling forecasts, KPI analysis and reporting
- Challenge month end results to ensure that all costs are contained and adjusted if necessary
- Manage the budget and long term plans in accordance within reporting timetables in conjunction with the Head of Planning and Analysis
- Assist with the provision of financial information to influence commercial decisions
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a high volume business. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience in a Management Accountant role within a large complex organisation and ideally have experience-using Hyperion.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97808. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com