Ever considered a career in Federal Government? This is a rare HR Advisor - Generalist opportunity based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD - with stunning office river views! This role will oversee generalist HR functions working closely with the talent acquisition, workforce planning and people and culture teams.
About the Role
- Provide sound generalist HR advice on contemporary people and culture issues
- Assist in the development of HR strategy and policy
- Work closely with the workforce planning and recruitment team to establish talent pipelines and attraction strategies
- Assist in developing HR capabilities and frameworks
- Ad-hoc HR duties as required
- You will come from a strong HR generalist background coupled with an understanding of Government
- Agility and the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a large diverse HR team
- Resilience and strong stakeholder management abilities
- Highly competitive daily rate on offer!
- Stunning Brisbane CBD offices
- 7 - 9 month contract with opportunity to make this role your own
- Large and growing Federal Government opportunity
This role is interviewing immediately - please apply today.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to the Davidson Government Recruitment Team - email@example.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com