Ever considered a career in Federal Government? This is a rare HR Assistant opportunity based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD - with stunning office river views! If you have motivation, initiative and enjoy the nitty-gritty of HR administration, this would be the perfect role for you.
About the Role
Supporting a busy HR Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Updating HR policies, employee coding and spreadsheets
- Assisting in preparation of on boarding and contract document
- Utilising SAP to complete project tasks
- Assisting in workforce planning reporting and discussions
- Other ad-hoc HR related tasks as required
- A background in executive support or HR administration
- High level excel ability -Vlookups and spread sheeting
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability and the ability to work with high level stakeholders
- Agility and adaptability
- Please note, if successful you will be required to undertake a Federal Government criminal history check.
Further enquiries can be directed to the Davidson Government Recruitment Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com