|Posted||25 days ago|
A temporary (with view to permanent) opportunity has just become available in this successful and evolving Australian infrastructure organisation. You will be joining at an exciting stage of growth as a result of a number of recent acquisitions.
With a head office of 27 and a further 400+ staff (both casual and permanent) across Australia, this national firm is seeking to appoint a highly skilled HR Coordinator to support general HR functions and initiatives as the HR team evolves over the coming weeks.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager, your role will be high volume and evolve during this contract. You will also have the chance to secure an ongoing role.
Teamed with your solid experience in administration and HR you will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR enquiries
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities including advertising requests, interviews and reference checks
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork
- Administer and coordinate induction program
- Developing regular reports for information on key HR functions, end of contract and renewal of compliance requirements.
Your prior three years’ experience (minimum) in an HR support position, proven experience and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Tertiary qualifications are highly desirable.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97772. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com