|Posted||13 days ago|
Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
About the Role
Our client are in the midst of an enterprise-level Citrix upgrade and are seeking multiple skilled and experienced engineers to join on an initial 6 month contract to assist them in this uplift. The ideal candidate for this role would have previous experience performing a mix of project based (build) and BAU (support) work.
- Experience delivering Citrix projects and managing Citrix environments
- Proven experience in the design build, management and administration of large Citrix environments
- Strong background in in cloud-based VDI solutions (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong experience with 2FA (two factor authentication)
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. VMware, Citrix)
- Previous expereince in enterprise implementations of WIN7 / WIN10
- Excellent technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Be an effective communicator with excellent relationship and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97759. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com