You will be assessing current AS-IS and TO-BE key functions of their billing systems and processes to help the business better understand what improvements and recommendation should be made for a future state system.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work with technology teams and business stakeholders to understand the business requirements
- Gather, analyse and document functional specifications, comprising of user cases, user interface designs and data attributes where required
- Gather, analyse and document features, epics and user stories, within an Agile environment
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Develop business cases
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- supporting process improvements
- BPM - Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
- Proven recent experience with billings collection systems – Gentrack or Orion for example or similar
- Utilities Sector experience mandatory - Electricity, Gas, or Water
- Familiarity with tendering processes – RFT, RFP, RFQ
- Comfortable with both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Articulate both in terms of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Billing Systems
- Experience with technology projects
- Experience with Business Process Management and problem solving.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com