Currently we are looking for an Business Analyst, with experience working on a implementation of a new intranet.
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to facilitate workshops
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Intranet required.
- Planning and delivery of business analysis in a project environment
- Demonstrated delivery in complex projects preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in North Sydney on an initial 12 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97762. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com