Currently we are looking for an Intranet Business Analyst, with experience working on an establishment of an Intranet program.
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
Skills and Experience:
· Solid experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience with Intranet required.
· Planning and delivery of business analysis in a project environment
· Demonstrated delivery in complex projects preferred
· Demonstrated analytical skills
· Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
· Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
· Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Syndey CBD on an initial 12 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97762. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com