Administration Officer - Immediate Start!
|Job Title:||Administration Officer - Immediate Start!|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$65000 - $70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 12:01|
Davidson have a 12 week temporary opportunity for a strong administrator to provide support to a procurement team (there is a possibility for extension). This position will start immediately and position is based in North Sydney for an international construction and engineering company. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love providing strong administrative support. Experience providing support to a procurement team is highly desirable. This position will report into the Procurement Leader and the working hours will be Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
Responsibilities can include:
- High volume data entry
- Processing new vendor requests
- Compiling relevant documentation and uploading new information
- Processing anti-bribery and corruption checks through a third party supplier
- Processing finance checks through a third party supplier
- Creating and updating new vendor files into the system
- Following up on missing documentation and information on files
Skills and Experience:
- Strong administration background with ability to hit the ground running
- Previous experience within construction and engineering industry is ideal
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97765. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's