As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing excellence in customer service while providing support to all staff across the organisation.
You will be working to ensure that customer requests are resolved within SLA targets, and actively contribute to improving the efficiency of overall service delivery. The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for all staff requiring assistance with issues and provides value for end-users by improving customer experience.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience working with O365, Win 10, AD, Exchange Online and MDM (Intune) for end users
- Understanding of incident management and change management procedures using different toolsets (ServiceNow)
- Experience working autonomously and within a team
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with all levels of the business using voice, email, IM and other tools.
- Ability to work at remote sites for local support on a regular basis
The Service Desk is operational between 7am – 7pm EST (7am – 8pm during daylight savings) Monday to Friday. Service Desk staff will be required to work rosters that support these hours.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97764. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com