|Location||St Kilda Road|
|Posted||26 days ago|
Your role is responsible for the provision of technical expertise across the enterprise, including maintaining network availability and security and performance across our client’s network system, by resolving network and security related issues to meet SLAs. You will be required to deliver operational effectiveness for the Cisco network and VoIP system environments and resolve problems across the infrastructure including network, servers, telephony, desktop and security service.
Your role's key duties:
- Provide Level 2/3 support for our client's Local and Wide Area Networks which includes configuring and supporting of Cisco switching/routing, Cisco PIX and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Support Cisco VoIP system and liaise with third party support provider to resolve support issues
- Assist in the planning, development and deployment of network technology and business process solutions that enables effective operation of the network
- Configure & Support additional networking devices such as Sonicwall & Exinda appliances, and VPN Support for internal & external Customers
- Monitor WAN Link utilization and CPU activity
- Provision new services working closely with Communication providers and Business Partners
- Maintain SLAs with capacity planning and performance monitoring
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for Tier 1 systems as part of a support roster and support change processes
- High level of experience with Networking technologies
- Planning and management capability, including project management of projects
- Experience in configuring and managing Cisco firewalls and Cisco Router ACL’s, configuring and managing Cisco VPN protocols and Technologies.
- Strong knowledge on Windows Server technologies, IIS, TCP/IP & WAN and Internet Technologies.
- Strong Network fault analysis and diagnostic skills (Packet analysis, Syslog, Firewall logs)
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) & Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certifications
- Experience with CommVault, SQL, AIX, SCOM
- High level of exposure with VMware
- High level of exposure with Windows server technologies /Wintel background
- Exposure to Azure and/or AWS Cloud Technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97750. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com