Sales and Administration Support
|Job Title:||Sales and Administration Support|
|Salary:||$60000 - $70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 11:07|
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a well-respected Australian organisation within the building products industry. This organisation is experiencing significant growth and require more support to manage the influx of sales. Reporting into the State Sales Manager, the Sales and Administration Support position will be responsible for supporting the management team on wide range of duties.
You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. To succeed you will be proactive, self-motivated and love general administration.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to customer enquiries and process orders via phone and email
- Provide administrative support and reporting to the management team including monthly sales reports, market share reports and financial reports
- Monitor stock levels and coordinate stock transfers
- Arrange product sample packs
- Update and maintain product displays
- Co-ordinate and assist with company events
- Draft and edit proposal documentation for key accounts
- Investigate credit request issues
- Update and maintain company CRM - Salesforce
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience within administration, and strong organisational skills
- Previous experience within the building industry is highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills – Word and Excel
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Professional, reliable and a positive attitude
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97738. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's