Managing a number of portfolios within both domestic and international markets this employer of choice has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions. To support the implementation of a new ERP platform the opportunity has arisen for a savvy financial analyst to join the team to assist the Finance Strategy division enhance reporting capabilities and streamline financial and pricing models.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. Using your financial and business knowledge to deliver key insights in to business performance your role will include:
- Develop efficiencies in the use of new ERP system and the role out to Business as Usual
- Review management reporting and suggestion of improvements
- Preparation of complex financial models to support pricing strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to increase productivity of the financial operating model
- Provision of data and insights for key operational and business decisions that will improve outcomes
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record of delivering results within challenging timeframes. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the provision of commercial analysis and performance reporting and have an advanced level of excel skills. Ideally you will have experience using Oracle and/or TechOne and have the ability to promote efficiencies in reporting through the reporting platform. You will also be able to demonstrate experience in the preparation and review of project development financial models and budgets.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97742. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com