Contract and procurement coordinator
This health government organisation is well known as a corner stone in the development of cancer treatment and research, with a constant focus on translating research in to new clinical practices and making cancer treatment available on an equal level of service all over NSW.
The primary purpose of your role is to support the standardisation of reporting and processes across the division through procurement and contract governance advice, this includes assisting in capital planning and assets management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide advice to staff on the application of procurement and contracts management governance
- Lead effective management of contract related enquiries, issues, disputes and variations
- Advise and support the teams to prepare, issue and evaluate tenders, quotes and EOI’s
- Procure the best medical equipment through the appropriate processes
- Represent the division at working groups and report on the progress of the contracts
- Assist in conducting on going capital planning and fixed asset register management, to ensure medical equipment it replaced and procured in the right timeframes
To be successful in this role previous experience of contract management in a procurement environment is essential, with excellent knowledge of NSW government contract management processes and compliance.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We’d like to see people from all backgrounds apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97744. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com